martes, 14 de junio de 2011

Changing school

Hi! I'm Luis. I'm changing school.








I’m not worried because I’m going to go to "Francisco Cascales" secondary school Lots of my friends are going to go with me, but the others are going to go to other secondary schools.
I want to study Maths, French, Physics, English, Geography, P.E., and Literature… But I’m going to learn some new subjects, too!
I'm looking forward to starting in September!







Hello, I'm Natalia and I'm going to go to "Francisco Cascales" secondary school.


I'm going to go to secondary school in Septembre. I'm going to study Physics, French, English, Art, Music, I.C.T., Biology, and other subjects. I'm worried because some of my friends from primary school are going to be in other secondary school as me. But I'm a little excited because I can make new friends, too. We're going to have new teachers and we're going to be the youngest pupils in the school.



Hello my name is Reyes I’m going to go toJuan Carlos I secundary school.
I’m a little worried about going to secondary school !!!!
I want to study Physics, French, Literature, Biology…
I’m excited because I can make a new friends.


Hello!!! I'm Lola.

I'm going to go secondary school in September. I'm going to go Francisco Cascales. I'm excited In secondary school I'm going to study new subjects: Sciencie, Drama, Literature, I.C.T, Desing Technology...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario